Welcome to the Lets E Shopping website (the “Lets E-Shopping Site”), a website owned and operated by Lets E-Shopping.
- LICENSES AND RESTRICTIONS
1.1 Licenses. Lets E-Shopping grants the User a limited, nonexclusive, revocable license to access and make personal, non-commercial use (unless User has a business relationship with Lets E-Shopping documented in a separate agreement) of the Lets E-Shopping Site, its Content (as that term is defined in Section 3 below), and the Lets E-Shopping Software. Additional terms and conditions apply to User Created Content, as that term is defined in Section 11 below. Lets E-Shopping further grants the User a limited, nonexclusive and revocable right to create a hyperlink to the Lets E-Shopping Site so long as the link does not portray Lets E-Shopping, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, or their respective products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter.
1.2 Restrictions. The licenses in Section 1.1 do not include any rights to:
- (a) modify, download (other than page caching), reproduce, copy, or resell the Lets E-Shopping Site, the Content or any portion or derivative thereof;
- (b) commercially use the Lets E-Shopping Site, the Content or any portion derivative thereof (unless User has a business relationship with Lets E-Shopping, in which case such commercial use will be governed by the terms applicable to such business relationship);
- (c) copy or download any User’s account or profile information for the benefit of any third party;
- (d) enable high volume, automated, electronic processes that apply to the Lets E-Shopping Site or its systems, the Content or any portion or derivative thereof;
- (e) use any robot, spider, data miner, crawler, scraper or other automated means to access or index the Lets E Shopping Site or its systems, the Content or any portion or derivative thereof for any purpose;
- (f) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Lets E Shopping Site;
- (g) bypass any measures used by Lets E-Shopping to prevent or restrict access to any portion of the Lets E Shopping Site, the Content or any portion or derivative thereof;
Lets E-Shopping, or its parent, subsidiaries, or affiliates, or third parties from whom Lets E-Shopping has permission, own the trademarks or service marks that are used on the Lets E-Shopping Site. All rights are reserved. These and other graphics, logos, service marks, trademarks and trade dress of Lets E-Shopping and its licensors may not be used without prior written consent of Lets E-Shopping or its licensor, as the case may be. Without limiting the foregoing, no Lets E-Shopping trademark or trade dress may be used in connection with any product or service that is not Lets E-Shopping’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among Users, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Lets E Shopping.
3.1 Proprietary Rights. User acknowledges that the Lets E-Shopping Site contains certain content (such as text, graphics, photographs, video, audio, code, and other data or information relating to any subject) (“Content”), that is protected by copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or hereinafter developed. All Content is or may be copyrighted as a collective work under the International copyright laws, and Lets E-Shopping owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of such Content on the Lets E-Shopping Site.
3.2 Third-Party Content. Lets E-Shopping is a distributor and not a publisher of Content supplied by third parties and Users. Lets E-Shopping has no editorial control over such Content. Lets E Shopping is not obligated to review Content, including User Created Content.
4.1 Prices. The price for an item on the Lets E-Shopping Site may differ from the price shown in a User’s shopping cart and it is possible that such price may increase or decrease between the time the item is placed in a shopping cart and the time that the purchase is actually made. On rare occasions, an item may be priced incorrectly on the Lets E-Shopping Site. If the price for the item on the Lets E-Shopping Site is incorrect and is actually higher than the price provided at the time of purchase, then, at the sole discretion of Lets E-Shopping, Lets E-Shopping may either (a) contact the User for instructions before shipping the item or charging the User for such item; (b) cancel the order for such item and notify the User of such cancellation; or (c) ship the item at the incorrect price to the benefit of the User.
4.2 Notice. Please note that this policy regarding prices applies only to items sold and shipped by Lets E-Shopping. Any purchases from any third-party sellers on the Lets E-Shopping Site (e.g., sellers of products provided via Lets E-Shopping Book Quest LLC) may be subject to different policies in the event of an incorrectly priced item.
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
The items offered for sale on the Lets E-Shopping Site contain descriptions that are provided directly by the publisher, manufacturer, developer or distributor of such item. Lets E-Shopping does not represent or warrant that the descriptions of such items are accurate or complete. IF A USER PURCHASES AN ITEM FROM Lets E-Shopping THAT IS NOT AS DESCRIBED ON THE Lets E-Shopping SITE, THE USER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO RETURN SUCH ITEM IN AN UNUSED CONDITION FOR A REFUND OF THE PURCHASE PRICE.
- TERMINATION OF USAGE
6.2 Restricted Users. In certain cases, in Lets E-Shopping’s sole discretion, Lets E-Shopping may provide written notice (a “Restriction Notice”) to a User (a “Restricted User”) to inform such Restricted User that (i) his or her right to use or access any part of the Lets E-Shopping Site has been terminated, including the right to use, access or create any account thereon; (ii) that Lets E-Shopping refuses to provide any services to such Restricted User; and (iii) any subsequent orders placed by a Restricted User will be subject to cancellation. Other conditions may apply and shall be set forth in the Restriction Notice.
- 7. INDEMNITY
- PASSWORD AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
8.1 Account Password. Every User that has an account on the Lets E-Shopping Site is responsible for (i) keeping his or her account password confidential and secured; (ii) avoiding unauthorized access to such User’s computer or other devices; and (iii) keeping the contact information associated with that account current. User acknowledges that it is necessary to keep the e-mail address associated with his or her account current because although the User may be able to log into his or her Lets E-Shopping account using an old e-mail address, such User will not receive messages from Lets E Shopping about his or her orders and inquiries or other matters.
8.2 Account Security. User accepts full responsibility for all activities that occur within such User’s Lets E-Shopping account or within the Lets E-Shopping Site interactive community, whether or not authorized by the User.
- DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- (a) Lets E Shopping is not responsible for and makes no warranties, express or implied, as to any Content appearing on or accessed through the Lets E-Shopping Site, including, without limitation, any User Created Content or the accuracy and reliability of the Content, including User Created Content, posted on the Lets E-Shopping Site or through the Lets E-Shopping Services, whether caused by Users of the Lets E-Shopping Site or the Lets E-Shopping Services or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Lets E-Shopping Site or the Lets E-Shopping Services, including the Lets E-Shopping Software. Content, including User Created Content, does not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of Lets E-Shopping. Profiles and third party applications created and posted by Users on the Lets E-Shopping Site may contain links to other websites. Lets E-Shopping is not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed on such websites, and such websites are not necessarily investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by Lets E-Shopping. Inclusion of any linked website on the Lets E-Shopping Services does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by Lets E-Shopping. When you access these third party sites, you do so at your own risk. Lets E Shopping takes no responsibility for third party advertisements or third party applications that are posted on or through the Lets E-Shopping Site or the Lets E Shopping Services, nor does it take any responsibility for the goods or services provided by its advertisers.
- (b) Lets E-Shopping is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User of the Lets E-Shopping Site or the Lets E-Shopping Services. Lets E-Shopping assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration, of any User communication. Lets E-Shopping is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of the Lets E-Shopping Software, or any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any of the Lets E-Shopping Services or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Users or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with the Lets E-Shopping Site or Services. Under no circumstances shall Lets E-Shopping be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from use of the Lets E-Shopping Site or Services, from any Content, including User Created Content, posted on or through the Lets E-Shopping Services, from the Lets E Shopping Software, or from the conduct of any Users of the Lets E-Shopping Site or Lets E-Shopping Services, whether online or offline.
- APPLICABLE LAW; JURISDICTION
10.1 Applicable Law. The website fully operates under the set of laws provided by the International law.